Secondary Teacher - Mercy College Mackay
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
Mercy College, Mackay invites applications from qualified educators in the following subject area commencing January 2020. The capacity to also teach Religious Education would be advantageous.
Teacher of Mathematics / Science
The successful applicants will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high-quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
Applicants should possess a willingness to be involved in the College’s extra-curricular program.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
For further information and to apply for this position please download an application package from the College website.
Applications close 3pm Monday, 22 July 2019
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...