Required for September 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and well-qualified Mathematics teacher to teach full-time through to GCSE.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge, and will have a proven track record of excellent teaching and learning. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher looking for an exciting and fresh opportunity, with additional responsibilities available for the right candidate.
Candidates should be looking at this post as an excellent opportunity to develop their teaching career in a small but ambitious independent school where creativity, innovation and the ability to work effectively in a team is valued.
All staff at Long Close are actively involved in the pastoral life of school. The role will also offer the opportunity for further contribution to the varied and vibrant array of extra-curricular clubs and enrichment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can ensure good progress for all
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be passionate about your subject and inspire pupils to succeed
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Supportive colleagues and community
• A community where co-curricular activities flourish and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative ideas
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
• Competitive salary and contribution to the Teacher’s Pension Scheme
• Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
• Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter to:
Mrs C Andrews
Long Close School
Upton Court Road
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.