Teacher of Mathematics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive academy, based in Stanley, Co Durham. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Mathematics to its progressive and supportive Mathematics Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Mathematics at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Mathematics to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“The Trust comprises of two large Academies, located some six miles apart in North West Durham. This school, is our lead sponsor and both Academies are located in multi-million pound new builds, offering unrivalled state of the art facilities for our students and communities in Consett and Stanley.
The agenda is challenging, but for the right individual, this presents an unrivalled opportunity to make a real difference and a lasting contribution to our journey in becoming outstanding providers of education. We are committed to lifelong learning and can provide a bespoke CPD package to support your professional development, whether you are starting out in your career or simply looking for a greater teaching experience.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Mathematics Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Mathematics up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1387674 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1387674
Tes Schools Recruitment
Stanley, County Durham
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...