We seek an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher to teach Mathematics in our highly successful school.
- Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
- High performing school with excellent examination results
- NOR 1058 (years 7-11) 202 VI form
- Well motivated, high achieving students
- 86% 9-4 GCSE English & Maths
- 56% A*-B A Level
Mathematics at Heathside
- 2017 GCSE: 89% 9-4
- 2017 A Level: 69% A*- B
- Forward-thinking and supportive curriculum area
- See website for full details and an application form
- Informal visits welcome
- Closing date: midday on Thursday 30th November 2017
- Applications are considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
- To apply: please download and email fully completed application forms
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.