September 2018 start
This role is part time 0.7 FTE, however full time would be available to candidates able to offer a second subject.
The Governors and Leadership team seek to appoint an inspiring individual who, through excellent teaching and pastoral care, can help deliver the school's vision of providing 'the best for all'.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3-form entry
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuine commitment to Continuous Professional Development and opportunities for career growth
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas.
Visits and/or informal discussions are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or email@example.com
For further details, please see the school website:
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.