Teacher of Mathematics
We are looking for a star, someone who wants to share in our on-going success and who is ready to join our talented team from September 2018. We are starting a period of growth with an ambitious building project that will see our PAN grow from 1050 to 1350 and are looking for Teachers with drive and enthusiasm to join us.
We are a warm and friendly school with a dedicated professional team of staff with excellent facilities and strong leadership.
We thrive on, and celebrate the success of our students and staff and offer the following opportunities:
• An excellent Induction and CPD programme – we are recognised as an outstanding provider
• To work in a quality environment, with state of the art equipment
• To enjoy the facilities provided to our students and staff through our IT systems
• To have Healthcare cover provided by Westfield Health and BUPA membership available at discounted rates.
• Complimentary membership of the onsite Leisure Centre including gym, fitness classes and swimming pool
• To join a team that is inclusive and friendly, with regular social and sporting events.
• To enjoy working close to London with easy access by road and rail.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career and either British or overseas trained teachers will be considered.
To apply all applicants must have a UK QTS or a UK recognised overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification and have the right to teach, live and work in the UK.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
We do not accept, nor will we be bound by, any unsolicited applications from agencies - such applications will be deleted and CVs will not be considered.