Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated Mathematics teacher who is enthusiastic about their subject and committed to improving the mathematical skills of all students. We have a strong Mathematics team working together in a well-resourced and thriving department.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
- Is passionate about Maths and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you;
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 30 April 2018. However we reserve the right to close the advert prior to this.
Early applications are recommended.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.