North Cestrian School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed professional to join their school in January 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Our vision is to provide an environment to allow every child to achieve their full potential in whatever sphere their talents lie by offering broad academic and extra-curricular opportunities within an education community. We have been an Independent Grammar School since 1951 and successfully converted to a co-educational 11-16 Free School as part of the Hamblin Education Trust in September 2016. The Free School opened with around 393 pupils. Our initial Year 7 intake was 126 and we expect the school to increase year by year until 2020, when we hope to reach about 700 pupils.
We can offer:
- A strong commitment to professional development
- Tailored smaller class sizes, and an environment which is conducive to learning
- A competitive salary scale
- Strong commitment to the development of individual through sport, drama and extracurricular activity
You will be:
- A talented Maths teacher looking to start or develop your career
- A teacher with the passion and skills to help all out students fulfil their potential
- Can inspire and excite children with creative approaches to teaching and learning
All teachers at North Cestrian School are expected to be aware of and to subscribe to the School’s academic and pastoral mission and to maintain high personal and professional standards in all their dealings with pupils and parents.
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the school please contact Diane Jamieson on 0191 261 6555 or 07713323792 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted by Thursday 1st December at 12noon to Diane Jamieson via email.
Interviews will be held week commencing 10th December 2016
The appointment will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS. At interview applicants will be expected to provide evidence confirming date of birth and academic qualifications.
Headteacher: Mr L Bergin
North Cestrian School, Dunham Road
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4AJ www.northcestrian.co.uk