Jumeirah English Speaking School is a well-established, high performing, ‘not for profit’ Dubai school. The following position is available from September 2021.
Teacher of Mathematics
The ideal applicant will:
- demonstrate a passion for learning and teaching
- believe that all students have potential for greatness
- foster the wellbeing of all students
- be dynamic in the classroom with high expectations for student performance
- be able to deliver Mathematics for Years 7-13 (the ability to teach IBDP HL is an advantage)
- have taught across GCSE, IB Diploma or similar qualifications
- be confident in using ICT (familiarity with Microsoft 365 is advantageous) to support teaching and learning
- contribute to a collegiate and positive atmosphere in the staffroom
- actively commit to all aspects of school life including our extensive extracurricular programme
Applicants are to complete the JESS Application Form and send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter addressed to:
Mr Michael Waller, Head of Secondary
The closing date is 9am (Dubai Time) on Sunday 28 February 2021.
JESS reserves the right to iclose this vacancy early if a suitable candiadte is found or if we recieve a sufficent number of applications.
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years