We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our forward-thinking Mathematics department. You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus of raising achievement and which recruits high numbers for post 16 courses. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher. (All our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
We will offer you:
• Exciting career development opportunities through a self-tailored professional development programme
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to commitment and raise student achievement even further.
You will have:
• The ability to teach Mathematics up to GCSE (with Advanced Level/Further Maths if you are interested)
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A passion for Mathematics and the ability to share this with young people
Part time applicants will also be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.