Teachers of Mathematics with responsibility for KS4
Inner London Pay Scale, MPS/UPS plus TLR 2a £2,667
Required September 2018
Closing date 12 noon on Friday 16th March 2018
Interview date Tuesday 20th March 2018
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced teacher of Maths to teach across the key stages and to lead the further development of our KS4 provision.
This exciting opportunity is open to an exceptional, experienced teacher with the skills and understanding to ensure that Maths continues to be a strength of our provision.
It is an exciting time to join Bow School in Bromley-by-Bow, London, as we undergo a programme of expansion and change. Our aim is that in 2018 Bow School will be an outstanding and oversubscribed 11 – 18 school with a thriving Sixth Form.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work. The successful candidates will demonstrate consistent high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
• An established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate