The Governors of this successful 11-18 Girls’ Catholic Specialist Arts College wish to appoint a well-qualified and dynamic teacher of mathematics with responsibility for Numeracy, to contribute to the further development of the College.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Able to model effective teaching and learning strategies
- Ambitious in raising attainment across all key stages
- Able to make a positive contribution to the department
- Able to support colleagues throughout the college in delivering numeracy across the curriculum
In return we offer:
- A 'Good' school [Ofsted, November 2016]
- An established and supportive department
- The latest technology
- An excellent induction programme
- Support and opportunities for professional development
The successful candidate will be required to teach across the age and ability range.
Applications should be completed on the CES application form together with the Recruitment Monitoring Form and returned to Mrs Waters, PA to the Headteacher: email@example.com or sent by post to the college.
Please note that only applicants who have been shortlisted for posts will be contacted following the closing date.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and has safer recruitment procedures in keeping with DFE statutory guidance. All posts are subject to all the required DFE pre-employment checks being completed including an Enhanced DBS Certificate [including a Children's Barred List Check]. Our recruitment pack contains key safeguarding policies including our code of conduct for staff and volunteers which everyone must adhere to.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday, 27th September 2021
Interviews: Friday, 1st October 2021
St John Bosco Arts College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years