Full-Time Teacher of Mathematics with the opportunity of TLR3 for the appropriate candidate
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher of Mathematics to contribute to a successful and innovative Mathematics department. The post is offered on a full time, permanent contract with the potential for a TLR 3 to lead cross-curricular work.
We are looking for an innovative professional who is passionate about teaching and learning and committed to making a difference. The person appointed will be expected to teach across the age and ability range. You will need drive, energy and enthusiasm. In return we will provide you with;
• An induction support programme
• Opportunities to play a role in shaping whole school development
• A strong learning community with a clear focus on teaching and learning
• An environment where your skills and talents can be recognised and developed through our excellent professional training.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Wrexham Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age.
If you would like to be a part of our hard-working, friendly and supportive school community and want the opportunity to develop your teaching career then please contact Mrs Emma Williams, PA to the Headteacher on Tel: 01978 814962 or by E-mail: email@example.com to request an application pack.
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years