The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and inspirational teacher to join our experienced and highly supportive team of staff as a Mathematics Teacher. The successful applicant will work closely with others in the department to share good practice and will demonstrate an ability to engage with and motivate learners in order to achieve the highest standards. The ability to teach computer science is highly desirable.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher who is able to motivate, engage and inspire learners through their passion for Mathematics and learning and teaching.
• Is able to teach computer science at GCSE and A Level (Desirable)
• A motivated individual with a passion for teaching mathematics
• The ability to teach mathematics to GCSE will be essential
• The ability to teach A Level mathematics would be advantageous
• A practitioner who engages a creative and dynamic learning experience for all learners (We are a TEEP school and use this as our preferred method of learning and teaching.)
• Committed to teamwork within the department and the whole school
• Committed to raising the achievement of every learner
We can offer you
• A school on an improvement journey committed to ensuring the best for all our learners and members of the school community.
• A school which is well resourced.
• A learning environment which is supportive.
• A governing body who are supportive of the direction the school is taking.
• A school open to new ideas.
We welcome applications from NQT's.
For further information please contact:
Ms M E Kelly: email@example.com
Information can also be downloaded from the school’s website.
Completed application form and letter should be addressed to Mr L Cummins, Headteacher and the closing date for applications is midday on Friday 24th May 2019. Interviews to take place the week beginning 3rd June 2019 (Subject to confirmation).
Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.