Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success, whilst maintaining a commitment to educating the ‘whole child’ through the promotion of sport and the arts as part of a well-rounded curriculum.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Maths in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have experience of teaching across all Key stages
• Be either an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher seeking their first appointment.
What we have to offer you:
• £38M building with state-of-the-art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment
Langley Park School for Boys
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years