A ‘good’ school in Burton-Upon-Trent are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of Maths to teach across KS3 and KS4. This 0.6 maternity cover position will start from Easter and run for a year. The maths department consists of a fully staffed and supportive faculty. Students are polite and hardworking. You will need to be dedicated to contributing to the success of the department to be considered for this role.
About the Role:
· Knowledge of current Maths curriculum
· Easter for a year maternity cover
· Part time
· You will be expected to take on the full teacher role
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Supportive fully staffed department
· Consistently achieving good results within the department
· Specialist facilities
· Polite and hardworking students
· Welcoming environment
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS and have recent experience of Teaching UK English curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Birt on 01543 410 500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.