Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first teaching post? Are you an established teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you an excellent classroom practitioner who can inspire students and work well as part of a dedicated, welcoming and supportive team?
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Maths who is able to teach KS3-4, to join our strong, rapidly improving and successful Maths department. We offer a great opportunity for career development in a dynamic and forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will be someone who works flexibly to support the achievement of students, and consistently models outstanding practice, with students’ wellbeing at the forefront of all that they do. Applications are welcome from newly qualified/established teachers who have a proven track record of academic success and who are committed to inclusive, comprehensive education. The ability to teach A Level maths is highly desirable. The suitable candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, spiritual, moral and cultural well-being of young people and will support an already successful department along the next stage of its development. In addition, the post will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
About the school:
· Thomas Bennett Community College is a welcoming school community, with the highest expectations
· We are ideally located for commuters, situated 30 minutes from Brighton and London
· We have an impressive, modern school site with outstanding facilities across all subject areas
· We joined the Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) on the 1st September 2012, and are part of a group of 7 TKAT academies in Crawley
· Through our focused and bespoke training, staff are equipped with the skills to engage learners through the delivery of high quality lessons
· Teachers all receive a laptop for their own use
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a fast paced team that has a proven track record in effecting change and is focused on continual school improvement.
If you believe you have the skills and vision to help take Maths forward, we would be delighted to hear from you. For further information or an appointment to visit the College, please contact Emma Woodwardon 01293 526255 or email Hr@thomasbennett-tkat.org
Please forward completed application to the school office, marked for the attention of Emma Woodward.
Electronic applications are welcome. CV’s will be accepted as an initial application.
We share the belief that no-one should receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of: race, gender, disability, sexuality, age, income, religion, colour, marital status or ethnic or national origin. We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our students. The successful applicant to this post will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.