St Augustine’s Priory
Independent Girls Catholic Day School in Ealing, West London
Mathematics Teacher - Full Time
Required for September 2018
Part-Time considered for the right applicant if required
St Augustine’s Priory, a 3-18 independent Catholic day school for girls in Ealing, is seeking to appoint a Mathematics Teacher to complement the work of our outstanding Mathematics department.
If you are a genuinely passionate and committed teacher who wants to work in a school where teaching is a pleasure, and in a school that puts learning at the heart of all it does, then this is the post for you.
The successful candidate will be:
· A qualified teacher with a good honors degree in Mathematics or a Physical Science
· Able to teach A level Mathematics and preferably A level further Mathematics
· An enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring professional
· Able to inspire and challenge the pupils and lead by example
· A confident and experienced classroom practitioner
· Able to work as part of a progressive and dynamic team
The ability to teach an additional subject would be advantageous.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews are likely to be held on 21st March 2018
An application pack can be obtained from our website www.sapriory.com/vacancies
St Augustine’s Priory is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.
St Augustine’s Priory, Hillcrest Road, Ealing, London W5 2JL