THE PHILIP MORANT SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
Teacher of Maths
Pay Range: Main Pay Range
Salary from £24,373 per annum
Start Date: 20th April 2020
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Maths.
Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school and make a real difference to our students.
We’re looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach "outstanding" lessons in Maths across all disciplines
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic teacher who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School and College?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
Staff have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the Sigma Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships. Excellent support is provided by the Sigma Trust through the Maths Strategic Lead.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 272. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, 26th January 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.