We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Maths. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers, or experienced teachers with a strong track record, wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Maths.
Maths is a popular subject throughout the year groups with many pupils making excellent progress. The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the ability range at KS3 & KS4. Some KS5 teaching may be available, depending on your experience.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
• State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
• An environment that promotes innovation
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching (opportunity to teach A level Maths)
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
• Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust, please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website. Please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday, 27th March 2018.
Interview date: w/c Monday, 16th April 2018.
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.