Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. We understand where the students are at and scaffold them to move to the next level. If you feel the same way and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
If you have a love of Maths, we can offer you:
• Excellent CPD
• Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
• Access to expert coaching
• An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project
• Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
• A comprehensive induction programme and mentor
• Exciting times as we have become part of Castle Phoenix Trust which specialises in leadership and was founded in February 2013, on the success of the Caludon Castle Teaching School, together with a new interim headteacher
• A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to a gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
• A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
Castle Phoenix Trust has great deal to be proud of, hoping it is the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve.
We are holding a recruitment fair at Caludon Castle on 15th January 2020 from 4.30pm – 6.30pm so that interested candidates can come to meet staff and find out more about what we do. Go to http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/recruitment-fair-book-your-place/ to book your place.
Alternatively for further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Closing date: 8.30am on 20 January 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.
Permanent, full time, Required for Easter 2020 or September 2020