Teacher of Maths: Full Time/Part Time
We’ve been looking for you!
A person with your dynamism, passion and enthusiasm now has the opportunity to work in the Maths department at Amery Hill School. This is a great place to work, a place where the children say thank you at the end of lessons. You will be part of a high-performing department; progress measures for our students are always exceptional. We offer an excellent induction programme, promotion prospects and a highly supportive working environment. We regard your potential to be as important as your experience.
Please apply for the role if you are:
• dynamic and outgoing
• passionate about engaging students with the maths curriculum, and enriching this curriculum in line with our ethos of "Opportunity; Progress; Care"
• enthusiastic and full of ideas, with the drive to make things happen
• Provide a supportive learning environment
• Offer you the opportunity to make a difference
• Offer you the chance to develop your career through our extensive CPD programme
Amery Hill School - Education for life
Amery Hill is a very popular 11-16 fully inclusive secondary school where excellence and high aspirations permeate every aspect of school life. Every student is valued as an individual and whatever their goals, staff are there to support, nurture and assist them along their journey to success.
‘The caring and stimulating culture you have created encourages all pupils to do their best’ (OFSTED Feb. 2017)
• We aim to prepare every student with the skills, qualities and resilience to succeed in an ever changing world
• We believe in challenging all our students to better themselves and aspire to be the very best that they can be
• We wish for all students to care and respect any other individual regardless of gender, race, culture, religion or sexuality
For further information visit our Website at http://www.ameryhill.hants.sch.uk/.
Applications should be addressed to Mr Stephen Mann, Headteacher and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding, follow a strict recruitment process and carry out enhanced DBS checks.