Bohunt Education Trust
THE COSTELLO SCHOOL
Teacher of Maths
Start Date: September 2018
We are seeking to appoint ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive Maths department at The Costello School. Potential is as important as experience and applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues. The Maths team are a close knit department, who are dedicated to supporting each other and our students, to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Bohunt Education Trust are offering a £5000 ‘Golden Hello’ to the successful applicant, with £2500 paid in your first month of employment and the final payment of £2500 paid on completion of your fourth term.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach Maths at KS3 & KS4
- A supportive learning environment and team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Costello is nestled on the outer fringes of the vibrant town of Basingstoke, surrounded by the vast Hampshire countryside. We are served by fantastic fast rail and road links to the South Coast, London and beyond, with the M3 and M4 close by, Basingstoke is the gateway to the south.
Should you require further details, please email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am 18 May 2018
Interview week beginning: 21 May 2018