We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Maths. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Maths.
Maths is a popular subject throughout the year groups, with many pupils making excellent progress. The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the ability range at KS3, KS4 and KS5. A Level and Further Maths teaching may be available for a suitably experienced teacher.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
- All staff receive an iPad
- A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
- State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- An environment that promotes innovation
- A well-equipped gym for staff use after school
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
For any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Closing date: 3pm on 22nd September 2021.
Interview date: w/c 27th September 2021.
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Drapers’ Academy is a co-educational secondary school with sixth form, located in Romford, Essex, for students aged 11-19. Drapers’ Academy has a house system, which is an integral part of school life. Pupils and staff are assigned to a house when th...