Teacher of Maths
Required as soon as possible
Play your part in our exciting future
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional teacher of Maths for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea
• Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
• Work collaboratively with a Maths Department that has a very strong vision and shared values
• Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
• Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
• Be committed to improving the learning of all students
• Be willing to go the extra mile
• Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
• Have a sense of humour.
In return we will offer you:
• Motivated, hard working students
• Supportive parents
• Support to carry out your role
• Exceptional ICT facilities
• A personalised programme of CPD
• The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
• A hard working, high achieving Maths team
• A supportive and collaborative environment
• Generous benefits including a travel card
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date for applications: Ongoing. We will screen applications and invite to interview as and when applications come in so do apply early.
Visits to the college prior to application are welcome, by appointment. Email the Headteacher’s PA at: Jobs@stm.rbkc.sch.uk to arrange this.