Teacher of Maths to teach across KS3 and 4
Main Pay Range 1-6 / £23,720–£35,008 per annum
Upper Pay Range 1-3 / £36,646-£39,406 per annum
Plus SEN: £4,242 per annum
Our school is a very special place, a vibrant, happy place where pupils thrive and re-discover their thirst for learning and success.
Meadow Park is a pupil referral unit in Knowsley, catering for up to 120 pupils between the ages of 8 and 16 years, who exhibit behavioural, social and emotional difficulties. We are a very busy school and due to expansion we are looking for talented, inspirational and dynamic teachers who are seeking a professional challenge with great rewards!
The post holder will have tutor group responsibilities as well as the ability to the delivery of Maths at KS3 and KS4 (to be determined). There is a requirement to also teach PSHCE to your own class / tutor group. The ability and willingness to work some hours outside of the school day is essential and there are opportunities to work additional hours during school holiday periods as we offer an extensive range of out of school activities for our pupils.
Our Offer to YOU…..
- A personalised approach best serves the needs of our pupils. This means we treat pupils as individuals and we carefully tailor our provision around them.
- Our class sizes generally do not exceed 10.
- Our school environment fosters a culture of learning and to this end our classrooms are warm, welcoming spaces.
- A close, highly motivated, supportive, dedicated and multi-professional team.
- Strong and purposeful leadership
- We have a history of success and our last OFSTED Inspection has confirmed that we continue to be a ‘good school,’ with outstanding elements.
If you think you are that special person, then we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you require additional information about the post, please contact Debbie Griffiths (School Business Manager) on 0151 477 8100. Further details and an application form are available to download via this link.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the School by the closing date.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school in advance of making an application.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12 Noon.
Interviews Thursday / Friday, 23 & 24 May 2019.
Meadow Park School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory references.
Meadow Park School