Teacher of Maths
Start Date: January 2018
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive maths department (achieving 88% 9-4 in 2017). We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning Maths. Potential is as important as experience. Applications invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues. Experience of A-Level teaching would be an advantage.
The maths team at Bohunt are a close knit team, dedicated to supporting each other and our students to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach Maths at KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5,
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details and to apply please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/bohunt-school-liphook-1012701
Closing date for applications: 16th October 2017