“The Charter School is a fantastic place to work.’’ Staff Survey 2017
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified Maths teacher who will join a very successful and supportive department to teach Maths from September 2018.
- Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School (North Dulwich) is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community.
- We were awarded “World Class School” status in 2016 and were placed 137th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
- In the 2017 Staff Survey, 99% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 96% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching.
- Has the potential to become an outstanding Maths teacher at all key stages (including A Level).
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives.
- Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful department.
In return you will get:
- The chance to work in an outstanding Maths Dept. that achieves brilliant results and offers Maths to A Level.
- A school that prioritises staff wellbeing, satisfaction and recognition.
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment.
- Outstanding professional development with progression.
The post is very suitable for NQTs as well as fully qualified teachers, with excellent induction programmes available at all levels.
To apply, please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charter.southwark.sch.uk to download an application form and job description. Alternatively, please contact our HR Department, email HRAdmin@charter.southwark.sch.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Applications from BME candidates would be particularly welcome.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
No agencies please.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 23rd March 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 28th March 2018