Our client, a leading Secondary School based in Nottingham, has asked us to recruit a Maths Teacher for a planned start from September 2019.
The role of the Maths Teacher is offered on a long term supply basis for the full academic year.
This Maths Teacher role would suit either a talented professional or more experienced Maths Teacher looking for the next step in their teaching career. The school offers an excellent CPD program and rapid progression is available for outstanding classroom practitioners.
• Forward thinking and ambitious secondary school located in Notingham
• Salary MPS/UPS
• Strong and experienced department
• Brand new Maths Block - Looks Amazing!
• Full-time role with excellent progression opportunities
To be successful in your application you must be a talented and dependable Maths Teacher who has a track record of 'Good' or ‘Outstanding’ classroom practice and an optimistic, positive outlook. The school wants to recruit a Maths Teacher who has an adaptable approach that allows them to quickly begin teaching to a high standard and an ambitious, resilient character. You will be a Maths Teacher who can use your expert subject knowledge to deliver exciting and meaningful lessons. You will have an infectious passion for teaching and a belief in the schools inclusive principles.
About the Role
You will be teaching as part of a highly regarded Maths Department. The school offers a comprehensive training package to all staff providing you with all the tools you need to expand your career potential. In this Maths Teacher post, you will be creating a safe and secure learning space where every student has the chance to thrive. The school is keen to provide new teachers with a mentor, in your case you will be supported by an exceptional senior teacher. This Maths Teacher position involves teaching balanced classes to KS3 and KS4 pupils of mixed ability and challenging the minds of your A-Level students. You will have the responsibility of joining one of the most popular faculties and helping them further increase the interest of all lessons through your charismatic teaching style.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.