At Queen Elizabeth’s Academy we know that the opportunity to experience success is a fundamental part of personal development. We work tirelessly to provide opportunities for every student to enjoy success in a variety of ways, both inside and outside the classroom.
Our dedicated and determined staff have taken the challenge of improving the academy by the horns, and we know that you will be impressed by what we achieve with a shared vision and clear focus on teaching and learning.
We are looking for a dynamic teacher of Maths with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every learner succeed, who will be responsible for teaching and learning in this subject. If you have high expectations and want to challenge students to achieve their full potential we want to hear from you – applications are welcomed from both NQTs and more experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher and a committed team player
- have a proven track record of success and raising student attainment
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- be motivated to uphold Queen Elizabeth’s Academy's ethos of high expectations
The successful candidate will have access to:
- excellent CPD focused in outstanding teaching and learning
- nationally recognised courses such as the NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) opportunities
- salary sacrifice packages
- a network of DALP academies and comprehensive CPD and throughout the group
Queen Elizabeth’s Academy is committed to pursuing the very best for every student. We hold dear the Christian values of respect, responsibility and compassion for others that underpin everything we do. ‘Life in all its fullness’ John 10:10
The Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.