Teacher of Maths
Maternity cover full-time
Stratford Girls' Grammar School provides an opportunity to teach in an excellent environment, with high academic standards, a genuine community spirit and a huge level of enthusiasm shown by the students. They are bright, stimulating and keen to learn, and results are outstanding at all levels.
As an educational establishment, SGGS embraces all of the finest aspects of academic excellence, and opportunities to ‘make a difference’ to the experience of students are encouraged. The Maths department is very much part of this philosophy: discussion of all aspects of education and teaching is both lively and perhaps more importantly, an integral part of the success of the department.
Situated in a pleasant village environment just outside of Stratford-upon-Avon, the school is in a convenient location being only 10 minutes from Junction 15 of the M40 and less than an hour from both Birmingham and Coventry.
We are looking for someone to join our highly committed staff team from September 2021 who has:
• a genuine love of teaching
• the ability to teach Maths to A-level
• the ability to inspire high achievement and to challenge our students
• commitment to raising attainment of all students
• presence, dynamism and a good sense of humour
• the ability to guide students’ academic and personal development as a tutor.
We can offer you:
• a friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
• students who are willing to learn
• an excellent professional development programme with a comprehensive induction programme for all, including NQTs
• a great chance to make a difference to young people's lives.
• Friendly, supportive, highly professional colleagues committed to the provision of high-quality education.
For further details and an application form, see the vacancies section on our website:
or call Lisa Cooper on 01789 293759 ext 219
Application deadline: 09:30 on Monday 12th April 2021
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 20th April, 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity, and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Stratford Girls' Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years