Teacher of Mathematics
Full Time – 1 Year Fixed Term
Required from September 2021
We are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity for a Teacher of Maths to join our Maths faculty. You will be joining a dynamic department who are relentless in their drive to be excellent in all aspects of their work.
The successful candidate must be able to inspire and develop students through their teaching and knowledge of the curriculum, hold a creative approach to their lesson delivery as well as being confident in strategies to enable all students to make or exceed their levels of progress. We welcome applications from teachers who are committed to developing their own pedagogy and who are keen to work in a vibrant and inspiring faculty.
If you want to develop your career in the best possible surroundings where you will be supported fully and have a wide range of opportunities and possibilities, we want to hear from you.
- A school committed to excellence that values students and staff;
- Exceptional professional development via the Clevedon Learning Hub;
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing (GCSE and A Level) Mathematics department;
- A school behaviour policy creating an environment where you can enjoy your teaching.
- Outstanding classroom pedagogy;
- An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- A desire to be involved in an innovative and forward-thinking school.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences. We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education”
An application form and further details are available from:
Telephone: 01275 337404 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 26th February 2021 at 9am
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.