The Duston School is looking to appoint a Teacher for Mathematics. This is an exciting time to join our very successful Mathematics faculty teaching all key stages including post 16. We aim to ensure that our pupils become responsible, competent, confident and build skills relevant to today’s society.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
We can offer you
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- An outstanding professional development programme
- Health Care Benefits Plan
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff
- On site staff car park
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post. We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response.