Teacher of Maths
Salary: Main / Upper Pay Scale
Hours: 1 FTE
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: September 2021
Our aim at Selston High School is to inspire every member of the school community to achieve their full potential and enjoy their time with us. As a caring community school we recognise the importance of our values which include respect for all, trust, pride, recognition and celebration of success.
Selston High School are looking for an inspirational Teacher of Maths to join their team in September 2021. This role is perfect for an individual who is committed to students’ learning and ensuring they each achieve their full potential by consistently delivering engaging lessons. The successful candidate will join a team of effective, hardworking professionals, committed to providing an outstanding education for all students.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who is an excellent teacher and has the talent, drive and commitment to build on current strong foundations. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for their subject area with the drive to improving the outcomes of students at all key stages. This opportunity would suit an NQT or experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people. We offer:
- Competitive pay scales -our pay scales for Leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Career-Average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating and supportive working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to make progress in your career.
The closing date for applications is: 18 April 2021
Interviews will be held on: On a date to be confirmed
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
Selston High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years