Rawmarsh Community School is looking to appoint an outstanding Year Leader to join our committed team of specialist staff within the Student Support Team. It is essential that you have achieved QTS, Maths or Science specialisms will be an advantage. You will organise and manage a year group of students, liaising with parents as well as external agencies on all aspects of pastoral care and be fully supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school.
You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills when dealing with students, parents, staff and external agencies
· Excellent organisational skills
· Experience of working with young people
· The ability to lead a team of tutors
· The ability to analyse data and plan accordingly
· The ability to use ICT effectively
· The ability to prioritise and take initiative
Rawmarsh Community School offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools.
- The support and expertise of our outstanding faculties working across the family of schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs and Recently Qualified Teachers.