Permanent, Full - time
Main/Upper pay scale
Required September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional teacher to join our aspirational new school. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and well qualified teacher in a successful and forward looking faculty.
Whitelands Academy is a new secondary school in Bicester opened in September 2020 to year 7 initially and then growing each year. Our aim is quite simple: we want to provide the students with an unrivalled education where individuality is celebrated and potential realised.
We wish to appoint a Teacher with drive, energy and enthusiasm, who is keen to join a successful and friendly team at our School.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in your own classroom.
- Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
- Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
- A role model for our students and staff.
We Can Offer You:
- A good school and a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills with an eye towards further leadership.
- A well-resourced, hard-working and supportive team.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff.
- Enthusiastic students, willing to learn.
A comprehensive programme of support and training will be made available to the successful applicant. Any NQT appointed will be supported with a reduced timetable, a mentor and a strong commitment to his/her professional development.
For more information please refer to the attached application pack and website link.
Closing date for applications is: 11.59pm, Friday 15 January 2021.
Please Note - Candidates will be interviewed as applications are received. Should a suitable applicant be identified, we may close the vacancy early.
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years