Teacher of Maths
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and passion for teaching has won a string of awards in its first year of opening? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional full or part time Teacher of Maths who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the students they teach. If you provide high quality, innovative teaching with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other exceptional teachers.
We opened in September 2016 with 150 Y7 students and just 10 teachers! September 2019; we will be 720 students strong with almost 100 employees and near completion of a £4.2 million refurbishment project. Our Sixth Form opens in 2021.
In our first year alone we accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and more recently, Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide.
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What we can offer:
- Room for progression.
- The opportunity to help shape KS4 Maths GCSE.
- The opportunity to teach A level classes in the future.
- Plenty of enrichment based training.
- NQT support and development.
What you can offer:
- A good honors degree and QTS
- A willingness to progress.
- A shared passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
- Lesson plans which excite and stretch all students.
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- Access to the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance.
- The opportunity to develop subject curriculum.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
To find out why we’re so proud of Pinner High School, visit our website www.pinnerhighschool.org or check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or our You Tube channel: https://youtu.be/OgKGh7vBfJw
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form from our website www.pinnerhighschool.org, complete and email to: email@example.com
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- Please state full or part time preference on application
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website: