Teacher of Maths
Salary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale (depending on experience)
Contract type: Permanent role within our Teaching School partnership (initially at St Patrick’s)
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Contracted hours: Full time
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Maths who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful partnership (initially based at St Patrick’s in year 1).
The successful candidate will be joining an Ofsted “outstanding” school and will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of Maths
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Please send your completed application form to Mrs Victoria Lynch (Victoria.Lynch@salford.gov.uk)
Closing date for applications is Thursday 27th June at 5pm. Shortlisting will take place on Friday 28th June with interviews scheduled for Tuesday 2nd July.