Teacher of Maths
Reference Number: SCCG2212
Salary: Teacher - £23,630 - £39,135 per annum.
Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 16th May 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 24th May 2021
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE
Start Date: August 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified, enthusiastic and skilled teacher with a proven track record of academic success and achievement to teach Math at Pendleton Sixth Form College.
We are seeking an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with excellent subject knowledge who can demonstrate an ability to combine academic rigour with excellent student achievement. The successful candidate must be student-focused, possess a relevant subject degree and have an appropriate postgraduate qualification. The post is suitable for qualified teachers or NQTs and the successful candidate must be committed to providing pastoral support for all our students. The ability to teach both Maths and Further Maths at A-level would be beneficial, though not essential.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
Pendleton Sixth Form College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working ...