Owing to our school expansion, we are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent Maths Department (87% A* - C in 2016). The successful candidate will teach across all 3 key stages including our new sixth form which opens in September 2017, with a complete new build and state of the art facilities. We will be offering both Maths and Further Maths to our A-Level students. All applicants must have some previous A-level experience and demonstrate a passion for their subject to inspire a love of learning. The Maths department at Bohunt is a close knit team, dedicated to supporting each other and our students to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Create independent and resilient thinkers?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise Maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5, including Maths, Statistics, Mechanics and Further Maths modules
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and has also received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth. For further details please visit our website http://www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk/about-bohunt/vacancies/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9am 12 December 2016
Interviews to be held on 14 December 2016