Required for September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful department in the next stage of its development at a school which is focused on delivering the very best education for all. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional, with a track record of delivering excellent results for students and sustained progress for all students. Please note that there may be a TLR available as a whole school responsibility for exceptional candidates (so please do refer to other areas of expertise and experience in your statement).
Our community school has a collegial and welcoming atmosphere for students and teachers alike. Always moving forward, this year we are developing our curriculum and pedagogical approach to ensure an engaging learning experience that is underpinned by a solid knowledge base and understanding.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
We are looking for professionals with:
- A track record of successful student outcomes and sustained progress
- A reflective attitude, seeking to improve their own practice for the benefit of all students
- High expectations of pupil attainment, standards and behaviour for learning
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of the Maths Faculty at Langdon Park School, we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for exceptional teachers. Visits to the school are welcome by appointment.
Please apply via the TES portal. For further information please contact the School Business Manager Kathrin Meinicke on 020 7987 4811 or email@example.com.
Langdon Park is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure will be a condition of appointment.
Deadline: Monday 20/05/2019 10am
Interviews: w/c 20/05/2019