Due to the rapid improvements that have occurred at Bloxwich Academy, resulting in oversubscribed intake in all year groups, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our expanding Maths faculty. Over the last three years, pupil behaviour and attitudes to learning and the quality of teaching have led to a significant improvement in pupil progress. Increased success has resulted in a massive increase in pupil numbers requiring additional teachers to join us. We are looking to appoint an individual who has a passion for Maths and enthusiasm to engage our children in the subject, along with the subject knowledge and skills to communicate with pupils of all abilities to develop their skills, understanding and love of Maths.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom.
- Has a passion to make a difference in pupils’ lives.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and support colleagues.
- Has a commitment to school improvement.
We will offer you:
- Excellent pupil behaviour.
- A very well-resourced Maths department
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
- Supportive Faculty and Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
- A positive and innovative learning environment.
- All teachers receive tailored CPD to secure outstanding teaching and develop leadership skills.
Application Deadline: Friday 5th March 2021
To apply please fill in an application form found on our website: www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Matrix Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years