Teacher of Mathematics
Salary to be determined by experience and qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our forward looking and committed Mathematics team.
The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner, keen to work as part of a team who are committed to high quality teaching and to enabling all students to realise their potential. Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College offers:
• a successful professional environment in which to develop your teaching
• well-motivated students, committed staff and supportive parents
• a large and vibrant Sixth Form
• excellent professional development opportunities for all staff
• a strong team ethos
• a well-established induction programme for new staff and NQTs
• consistently high examination results.
Wolfreton is a large, truly comprehensive school with 1,500 students on roll, including a Sixth Form of over 230 students. We are a popular, successful school, aiming to become outstanding and enjoying the benefits of our strong team ethos and new purpose built facilities. If you would like to join a large and vibrant community school where every person matters, we look forward to receiving your application. All appointments will, of course, be subject to appropriate Safeguarding procedures.
Closing date 9:00 am Friday 16 February 2018 (Please note – we reserve the right to close this post early)
To request an application pack, please contact the school:
• by email email@example.com
• by phone on 01482 659356 (24 hour voicemail)
Or visit the school website www.wolfreton.co.uk and download an application pack.