Teacher of Maths (with responsibility): TLR 2b (£4,597)
St Helena School is a highly-regarded 11-16 co-educational Academy, recognised as Good by Ofsted in 2014 and now on a journey to Outstanding. Located on 17 acres in historic Colchester, the school has a fine blend of traditional and modern facilities and opened a £2.5m new Science & Technology block in 2015.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional practitioner to our supportive and well-resourced Maths team. Precise responsibilities of the role can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
· An inspirational teacher of Maths, with a track record of students making excellent progress in your classes?
· A clear thinker, able to coach others and develop their understanding?
· Self-aware, reflective and committed to constant evaluation of your own impact?
· Relentlessly positive in outlook, able to embrace change and ‘make things happen’?
· Always ready for the unexpected, facing each new challenge with a smile?
Are you looking for a school where…
· You can tailor a role to suit your experience and interests?
· A growth mindset is expected, and developing existing strength is considered as important as addressing weakness?
· Humanity and humour are seen to be essential qualities?
· You will be fully supported in your own professional development, whatever your aspirations?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you! Letters of application and the School’s application form should be emailed to Ms J Shone-Tribley, HR Manager (email@example.com) by midday on 22 March 2017.
An application pack can be obtained from our website: www.st-helena.essex.sch.uk