FULL TIME TEACHER OF MATHS
Paid as a Mainscale Teacher
We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic and energetic teacher of Maths who is committed to delivering the highest standards of teaching and learning. Westfield Academy was judged good in all categories at its most recent inspection (September 2014).
We can offer:
· Well behaved, motivated and pleasant students, taught in small groups in Maths.
· A successful, highly regarded and supportive team.
· Good levels of attainment and student progress in maths.
· Each teacher has sole use of one of our 6 specialist maths classrooms within the department.
· Interactive whiteboard technology throughout, and Wi-Fi notebook provision.
· A pleasant, green and open site.
· An excellent programme of CPD and clear opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for people with:
· A passion for learning and teaching and an ambition for developing their own practice.
· The ability to inspire students to attain the highest possible outcomes.
If you would like to live and work in a beautiful part of the country, and believe you can meet our high expectations, please contact Lisa Jeffreys, PA to the Principal, on 01935 446851 for an application pack or download one from our website www.westfieldacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 3:00pm on Monday 22 January 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 30 January 2018
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed by no later than 5:00pm on Thursday 25 January 2018.
Stiby Road, Yeovil,
Somerset, BA21 3EP
11-16 Academy, NOR 728