We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Media Studies to join an established learning area within our high achieving comprehensive school.
We are looking for enthusiastic and keen candidates that are:
- Able to inspire students to succeed
- Passionate about learning and teaching within media
- Excellent teachers
- Able to understand the needs of students and how to remove learning barriers
- Motivating, innovative and imaginative
- Able to show a range of highly developed interpersonal skills
- Able to teach to A level
Hedingham School is a successful and oversubscribed 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive community school. Whilst being in a beautiful rural setting, many staff commute from surrounding towns and cities including Chelmsford, Colchester and Cambridge.
Student progress and attainment is consistently strong and in 2019, 74% of students gained 4+ in both English and Mathematics at GCSE.
We are committed to maintaining an ethos of high expectations and supporting staff and students to achieve their potential.
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday, 23rd February
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.
Hedingham School and Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Hedingham School and Sixth Form enjoys the benefits of a superb location in rural Essex. The extensive buildings are situated in large grounds in a scenic landscape.
The School usually supports 7 forms of entry in Year 7 with an average class size o...