Teacher of MFL
Required for September 2021
We are looking for an experienced and innovative teacher to join our dedicated MFL team within the Humanities Faculty. You will join a well-led and motivated team committed to continuous improvement.
Our teachers provide expert delivery through high quality explanations and ensure that students are given an opportunity to apply their knowledge. We have a team of enthusiastic teachers who are committed to ensuring that all students make good progress.
This is an exciting time in the life of Erdington Academy. From September 2016 we officially became an academy within the Fairfax Multi Academy Trust, which includes four secondary schools. This further enables the academy to share and develop practice as part of a wider group of academies and partners.
The successful candidate will:
• Set high expectations which motivate and challenge students in a productive learning environment;
• Promote good outcomes by students, planning well-structured lessons;
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge;
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students;
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment;
• Fulfil wider professional responsibilities with high standards of personal and professional conduct.
NQTs welcome to apply.
Erdington Academy is a vibrant and diverse comprehensive school. We are seeking outstanding teachers and leaders with high expectations to join our team dedicated to pursuing excellence for every child. We are an ambitious academy and value enthusiastic and hardworking staff. It is a very exciting time to join us.
Erdington Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as providing evidence of qualifications.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
To arrange a visit, please contact 0121 373 1080.
Closing date: 09:00 Wednesday 20th January 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years