Teacher of MFL (French, German and Spanish).
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive all-boys independent, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a Teacher of MFL to its progressive and supportive MFL Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of MFL (Spanish, German or French) at KS3, GCSE and A-levels across year groups 7 to 13. Applicants will be able to teach 1 language to A-level and 1 to at least GCSE - all three languages would be advantageous. You will support the Head of MFL to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“An ambitious and enthusiastic specialist is required to join our highly successful Modern Foreign Languages department. You will be academically well-qualified, inspirational and a dynamic teacher with the ability to teach two languages (Spanish, German or French) one up to A Level and the other up to GCSE. ”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant MFL (French, German and Spanish) Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering MFL (French, German and Spanish) up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1427567 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1427567 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...