Due to further expansion across the Trust and an increase in student numbers, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of MFL (French) to work at Giles Academy. The successful candidate will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher to join a thriving and highly motivated Trust (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach French up to GCSE;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for their subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Our three Trust school sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships. We are passionately committed to developing staff and managing staff workload to ensure that colleagues enjoy their work and recognise the Trust as an almost-uniquely positive place to teach and enjoy their careers.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure prior to taking up an offer of employment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- English secondary schools