Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (French)
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages. You will be able to teach French & Spanish; and the ability to offer either one of these languages to A Level would be an advantage. We encourage applications from teachers who feel they can add value to an already highly effective department and prosper in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Be a strong teacher of French or Spanish who is committed to maximising the achievement of every student
· Be able to inspire and develop teaching and learning across all key stages
· Have excellent subject knowledge
· Have high expectations of yourself and others
· Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be flexible and a good team player
The City of London Academy (Southwark) is a vibrant and innovative educational community in the heart of Bermondsey in South London. We are passionate about raising the aspirations and achievements of our students. Sponsored by the City of London Corporation, the Academy provides a broad, high quality education with an added focus on Business & Enterprise and Sport to students aged 11-18 years old.
All applications must be made on the online TES application form. CVs will not be accepted. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details of the post are also available from the academy website www.cityacademy.co.uk.
The City of London Academy (Southwark) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.
Closing date: 17 April 2018
Start date: September 2018
Interviews: Will be held as and when applications are received.